- Collect Personal Information
- MediNet Group Limited (the Company) may collect your personal data to be used for the identification, retrieval, processing of customer records, and providing appropriate personal services.
- The Company is in line with the provisions of Chapter 486, Laws of Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to safeguard your personal data privacy rights in the collection, use, retention, transfer and access to personal data
- The Company reserves the right to provide any services or products to you if you don’t allow the company to record your personal information before the purchase of the Company's treatment package or product.
- You may be required to provide your personal information for identity recognition.
- You must first obtain your parent’s consent before providing any personal information to the Company if you are under 18.
- The Company will save all of your transaction records for auditing. All relevant information will be kept for a reasonable time.
- Direct Marketing
- Disclose Personal Information
- Access Personal Information
- Only authorized persons can access your personal information.
- You can write to the Company to request access to your personal information, the Company is based on the provisions of section 19 (1) of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to reply you in receipt of your requirements within 40 days.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse your access if you refuse to accept the access requirements.
- The Company may charge a reasonable fee for information access. The Company may exempt from the charges if you make reasonable corrections access to personal data,
- Change Personal Information
- For a change of personal data, you have to write to the Company and provide the correct information.
- The Company is based on the provisions of section 23 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to correct your personal data within 40 days after the receipt of your request.
You may receive telephone, email or direct mail of promotional materials from the Company / the Company affiliated partners. If you do not wish to receive any promotional materials, write to the Company along with your name and contact number.
Your personal data or relevant information may be shared by MediNet Group Limited to its associated companies. If you do not wish to disclose your information to any third party, write to the Company along with your name and contact number.
Personal Information Collection Statement
You agree that the personal data provided to the Company can be used and saved to cater for the following purposes and legal requirements for other purposes:
- To provide the service, including
- Offers and services to clients: spending, value adding, bonus redemption, joint promotion, client activities, reservation, application, daily operation, handling and following up client enquiries, suggestions, complaints and suspected suspicious transactions.
- Promoting products and services by MediNet Group Limited and its subsidiaries, including but not limited to beauty services, medical beauty services, dental services, physical examination, referral services, sales of beauty and health products, medical products and financial product etc.
- Conducting services surveys for better understanding of client’s needs.
- To provide service analysis, verify and / or check your credit, payment and / or condition.
- To handle your request of payment instructions, direct debit facilities and / or credit facilities.
You further agree that the Company may store, disclose and transfer your personal information to its associated companies for the above purposes. The Company reserves the right to charge reasonable charge for access to or correction of personal information. Please write to the following address for request: 7/F, KP Tower, 93 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
You may opt-out from receiving irrelevant promotion information or do not want the Company to disclose, transfer or use your personal data, please contact us by mail or fax quoting your name and contact number and mark “refused to use the personal data for direct marketing”
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to:
- determine whether the Company holds your personal information.
- access to your personal information held by the Company within a reasonable time.
- check your personal information The Company held in a reasonable manner.
- require the Company to correct the incorrect personal information.
For inquiry, please contact the Company between the following operation hours:
Operation Hours: 9:30 am to 12:45 pm & 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Mon-Fri) (Except public holidays)
Treatments involve risks. MediNet Group Limited reserves the rights to provide any treatment to you if your health condition is at unacceptable risk level. If you would like to know the details of risks involved, you can email to email@example.com or come in person to our branch for which risks of each treatment will be clearly stated. MediNet Group Limited will receive the payment from you only if you understand and accept the risks.